Each year, the nonprofit Philadelphia Eagles Youth Partnership holds a “Give Kids Sight Day” event, providing free eye exams and glasses to more than 1,000 children in need. In summer of 2014, the organizers used this Interactive Text survey to track the outcomes from the event, sending the survey to the parents whose kids received glasses.
Read more about the event on our blog.
- Hi from Sight Day. Glasses were mailed to your child's school or home last week. Did you get them?
- Followup: Sorry to hear that. Please call Korinne at 215-333-0000 so we can help.
- Great. Please take a short survey to help us improve. First, is your child still wearing the glasses?
- No, lost
- No, broken
- Next, were you pleased with the glasses style you chose?
- How have the glasses made a difference for your child?
- Thanks! 3 more Q's. Would you recommend Give Kids Sight Day to a friend or family member?
- Lastly, did you learn anything new about your vision health benefits at Sight Day?
- Yes, & I followed up
- Yes but haven't used it yet
Confirmation Message: All done, thank you! Need FREE repair or adjustment? Go to any Visionworks and mention Give Kids Sight Day. Find locations: Visionworks.com