Administrators can use branded templates developed by your organization (see Designing an Advanced Bulletin Template), or take advantage of the library of stock templates offered in Communications Cloud.
Before creating an advanced bulletin you might find the following articles helpful:
Creating an Advanced Bulletin:
- On the left navigation menu, click Bulletins.
- Click Create Advanced Bulletin.
- You will see a list of all available pre-built templates for your organization, including the library of stock templates offered in Communications Cloud.
- Hover over any template and click Preview template to see a larger view.
- Once you have chosen your template, hover over it and click Use this template.
Advance Bulletin Editor Overview
There are three steps to creating an advanced bulletin:
- On this page, you’ll construct your bulletin. You can set the “from” address, subject line, preheader text, as well as create the text and images of your bulletin. For more information about this step, see Constructing your Advanced Bulletin.
- On this page, you’ll select your bulletin recipients and any additional channels, such as social media posts or text messages that will publicize your bulletin. For more information about this step, see Selecting your Bulletin Audience and Channels.
- On this page, you'll review any missing components of your bulletin, and either send your email now or schedule it for sending in the future. For more information about this step, see Sending or Scheduling your Bulletin.