Welcome to the Granicus Insights Center, new home to our Communications Cloud support documentation!
This move, part of a greater effort to centralize the support documentation for all our products and make it easier to find information, comes with some added benefits.
You no longer have to log in to Communications Cloud in order to read the support documentation. This makes it easier to get the information you're looking for.
It also means you can find our support content using major internet search engines, like Google!
Helpful strategy resources alongside product information
The Granicus Insights Center also includes Communications strategy resources: helpful content we produce designed to aid government employees in adapting communications strategies to transform the citizen experience.
In-page navigation links
Navigation links in every article let you quickly see what's on the page and jump to different sections.
Now you can easily let us know which articles need attention.
Feedback tools at the bottom of each article not only help us see what's working in our documentation and what's not, but they can also help your colleagues more easily find helpful content. If you indicate that an article is helpful, it's more likely to show up in searches and featured content lists.
An updated organization
When moving the Communications Cloud support documentation, we took the opportunity to give some extra attention the overall structure of the content. This is often necessary for technical documentation as online tools evolve. We made some tweaks to the overall structure of the documentation, which should make it easier to navigate the content.
In tweaking the content structure, we updated a lot of our content, including our Getting Started Guide.
We also created some new checklists and paths, designed to walk administrators through common tasks. Check them out!
- Initial Administrator Checklist
- Follow this path to access documentation about each of the most common tasks an Account Administrator will perform when their account is first created.
- Pages: 16
- New Group Administrator Checklist
- Follow this path to access documentation about each of the most common tasks an Account Administrator will perform when bringing setting up a new group of subscription topics and administrators.
- Pages: 9
- Configuring Your Sign-Up Experience
- This path will walk you through customizing the sign-up process for your organization's subscribers.
- Pages: 10
One thing that hasn't changed is our commitment to providing top-notch customer support. The methods for contacting our Customer Support team are still the same. Click the button to contact us at the footer of any article. You can:
- Chat live with a Customer Support rep
- Submit a request form
- Send us an email
- Give us a call