The Enterprise Overview Report shows key statistics from all of the accounts in your Enterprise. In addition, the report provides a Reports link for each account; clicking on the link will scope you to that account and display its Reports page.
The Enterprise Overview Report contains the following fields:
- Account - The name of the account.
- Code - The code that Granicus has given the account.
- Subscribers - The number of subscribers in the account.
- Subscriptions - The number of subscriptions that subscribers have in the account.
- Topics - The number of topics in the account.
- Admins - The number of administrators in the account.
- Bulletins Sent - The number of bulletins that have been sent from the account.
- Last Send - The date and time when the last bulletin was sent from the account.