If you have submitted information to an organization that uses Communications Cloud and would prefer that Communications Cloud not store your information for any purpose, you can delete your account, which will also remove your information from that organization. When you delete your account, you will no longer receive any content from that organization.
To do this, you’ll need to access your subscriber profile for the government organization whose emails you are subscribed to.
- Open the email you received from the government organization you are subscribed to.
- At the bottom of the email you received, click the link to manage your subscriber profile.
- The text of the link itself will vary depending on the organization, but it will likely read: Manage Preferences, Manage Subscriptions, Subscriber Preferences, or a label of a similar nature.
- In your subscriber profile, locate the links at the bottom of your subscriber profile. One of these links will allow you to delete your account.
- Click the link for deleting or removing your account. The text of this link will also vary depending on the organization, but it will likely read: Delete My Account, Delete Profile, or a label of a similar nature.
- When you click this link, your information will be permanently deleted from that organization and you will not be added back to the email list unless you sign up for their content again.