If you would like to change the email address you use to receive updates, you’ll need to access your subscriber profile for the government organization whose emails you are subscribed to.
- Open an email you received from the government organization.
- Click the link to manage your subscriber profile at the bottom of the page.
- The text of the link itself will vary depending on the organization, but it will likely read: Manage Preferences, Manage Subscriptions, Subscriber Preferences, or a label of a similar nature.
- Once you have accessed your subscriber profile, click the Preferences tab at the top.
- Enter your new email address into the box. Type your new email address a second time to confirm, and then click Submit at the bottom of the page.