Granicus's Interactive Text is an extremely elegant, effective, and interactive text messaging platform that sends, receives, and analyzes text messages to the people you serve, using the technology already found in their pockets.
Over 90 percent of Americans currently carry with them the technology to send and receive text messages, and ownership of mobile, text-enabled devices spans all demographics. That means using instant messages for citizen outreach gives you dramatic rates of participation, especially among people who may not have access to email, traditional telephone service, or other means of communication.
Interactive Text has had proven impact driving citizens to change behavior, from renewing critical benefits to engaging on local policy.
- Is Textizen available outside the US?
- Yes. Currently, Textizen is fully supported in the US and the United Kingdom. It has also been tested in Germany and the Czech Republic, and working with some custom configuration in advance. Want to use Textizen in your country? Get in touch.
Note: Textizen also supports polls and messages in several non-English languages, including Spanish, Chinese, and Filipino.
- Organization Management
- Your Organization represents your entire Interactive Text account, and contains all your campaigns and users. To view and edit your Organization's users and settings, and view your account limits, click on the grid icon at the top right of the page in your logged-in view, then click the Settings link below your Organization's name.
- Campaigns: Setup
- Within GovDelivery Interactive Text, Campaigns represent overarching efforts. Each Campaign contains Polls, Messages, Groups, and Participants specific to that campaign. For example, the campaign "Riverfront Improvement Project" might be a Campaign, containing multiple polls and follow-up messages.
- Templates and Assets
- This section contains ready-to-use questions and visual designs to hit the ground running.