On Tuesday, May 8th, GovDelivery released its latest update to the Digital Communication Management (DCM) platform. This month we are excited to roll out a new unsubscribe macro, updates to our Auto Responder, and user interface enhancements to the Page Watch Results page.
New Topic Unsubscribe Macro
Our new Topic Unsubscribe Macro makes it easy for your subscribers to unsubscribe from a single topic without unsubscribing from all updates from your account. Designed for use in bulletins sent to a single topic, the Topic Unsubscribe Macro allows subscribers to unsubscribe from the topic with one simple click.
Auto Responder Updates
The GovDelivery Auto Responder generates a message to subscribers that reply to bulletins sent from your account. You can now specify which footer you want appended to the auto response message. Not currently using the auto responder? Contact GovDelivery client care for assistance, and we can help you get it set up.
Page Watch Baselines
Have you ever wondered what Page Watch considers the control or baseline against which to detect future changes to your content? Or maybe you’ve heard the term Page Watch Baseline and wondered what it means? We’ve redesigned our Page Watch Results page and updated our documentation to provide you with a better understanding of how and when Page Watch sets a Baseline. Read up on Page Watch Baselines here.
Other Features in this Release
- When pasting text into the Advanced Bulletin Editor, certain characters were being removed. Now when you paste in a block of text, every character displays correctly.
- The Bulletin Links report is no longer experiencing performance problems. Administrators were reporting that the details section timed out when trying to process large amounts of data.
- Subscriber addresses are not case sensitive. Now when you search or compare email addresses, GovDelivery will return results regardless of case.
- Subscribers created through the Create Subscriber workflow or added to a particular topic in the administrator user interface no longer receive a “Welcome New Email” subscriber.
- The Google Plus icon was not displaying on public landing pages. This has been resolved.