On Tuesday, January 15th, GovDelivery added new features and enhancements to the Digital Communication Management (DCM) platform.
Where Do My Subscribers Come From?
As a government communicator, building an audience online is one of the most important things you can do. Your message to the public won't matter as much if no one sees it. Whether it's getting more people to get flu shots, apply for grants, register for a deer hunting license, or participate in a neighborhood watch program, the size of your email list directly correlates with your level of success.
With the Subscriber Activity Report, you can measure your success by monitoring how subscribers to your GovDelivery topics grow over time. Within the January release, you're now able to dig even deeper into your account to learn where your subscribers are coming from, and find trends or spikes in your data, broken down by day. To top it off, we've displayed it all in one easy to view and simple to use package.
Also, check out our tips for growing your subscriber list:
Other Enhancements In This Release Include:
- PDF functionality. Most GovDelivery reports are available for your organization as an Excel or PDF export. We've clarified the functionality of these exports by replacing our print buttons with a PDF button. Once you download a PDF, you can print or share by saving and attaching it in an email.
- We've optimized the way pages in GovDelivery that use our new calendar tool will visually load.
- For organizations using punctuation in their subject lines, a colon symbol at the end of your subject line will now render as expected in all email clients.
- Subscribers who change their email address, but had originally set a digesting preference to receive emails once per day or once per week with their old email address, will now see that preference reflected in their new subscriber profile.
- For accounts sending in foreign languages, the character encoding of From Addresses will now be detected and rendered as expected.
- Any filtered views of the Bulletin Analytics Report will now return filtered results when exported to Excel.
For additional details on the January release, contact your GovDelivery Client Success Consultant.