To access the Message History for your account (you must be an Account Administrator):
- Click your user name in the upper right corner of the site.
- In the drop-down user menu, click Account Settings.
- On the toolbar to the right, click Message History.
To access the Message History for a topic (you must be a Group Administrator):
- In the left navigation menu, click Topics.
- Select your topic.
- In the menu on the right, click Message History.
Search Message History
To search messages, enter your search criteria:
- To filter the search results by a time frame, select one from the first drop-down filter above the list.
- To filter by the type of message, such as Welcome New Subscriber or Password Reset, click Filter by message type and select one or more message types.
- To search by message Subject, enter keywords, such as a topic name or Page Watch page name, in the field.
- To search by Recipient, enter a partial or complete email address in the field.
To sort your results, click the Message Sent, Message Type, Subject, or Recipient heading. Click once to sort in ascending order or twice to sort in descending order.
View an Archived Message
To view an archived message, click on the message's subject link.