Search All Subscribers
There are two options for searching subscribers: search all subscribers or search subscribers for a particular topic.
To search all subscribers for your account:
- On the Account Area toolbar, click Subscribers. Your subscribers list will not display until you enter your search criteria.
- Enter your search criteria in the fields at the top of the screen.
- Select your search parameters.
- Starts with - Enter the first part of your search criteria. For example if you were searching for the email address email@example.com, you could enter "john".
- Ends with - Enter the ending of your search criteria. For example, you could search of all ".edu" or all ".mil" addresses.
- Contains - Enter any part of your search criteria. For example, you could enter "smith".
- Contact Type - You can choose to search by All contacts, Email only, or Wireless only.
- Click Search.
Search Subscribers for a Single Topic
To search subscribers for a single topic:
- On the Account Area toolbar, click Topics.
- Click the topic name.
- On the Area Option toolbar, click Subscribers.
- Enter your search criteria.
- Click Search.
Save a Copy of your Subscribers List
To export subscribers to a CSV file, click the CSV (All) button link in the top right corner.
Network subscriber contact information (i.e. email addresses and wireless phone numbers) will appear as “Network subscriber” in your exported file. If you have a large number of subscribers in your account, it may take some additional time to generate and download this file.