To access the Questions report:
- On the left navigation menu, click on Reports.
- Under the Topic Reports section, click on the Questions.
- Select a Start Date and an End Date.
- Click Show Report.
The summary section provides an overview of the report's contents. Fields in the summary include:
- Net Subscribers in Date Range - The number of new subscribers for the account in the selected date range.
- Total Questions as of MM/DD/YYYY - The total number of questions for your account as of the selected end date.
- Total Questions Page Views as of MM/DD/YYYY - The number of times the Question Page has been presented to subscribers as of the selected end date.
- Total Responses to Questions as of MM/DD/YYYY - Total number of subscriber responses to questions as of the selected end date.
Note: Subscriber answers displayed in this report are only those answers that were submitted during the selected date range. The Start Date of your date range must begin at the time a question was implemented to access all given subscriber answers to that individual question.
You can filter Questions Details by topic and/or channel. By default, the details are sorted by contact name. The detail fields include the following:
- Contacts - The email addresses or phone numbers of your subscribers
- Question Name - The name of the question.
- Question Text - Complete text of the question, presented to subscribers.
- Type - Type of question.
To filter the Questions Details by topic:
- In the Topic Subscriptions box, click +.
- Select the appropriate topics.
- Click Filter.
To filter the Question Details by topic:
- Select the desired channel from the Channel drop-down box.