To access the Wireless Messages report:
- On the menu to the left side of your screen, click on Reports.
- Under the Bulletin Reports section, click on Wireless Messages.
- Select a Start Date and an End Date.
- Click Show Report.
The summary section provides an overview of the report's contents. Fields in the summary include:
- Bulletins Sent - The number of messages sent from your account to wireless subscribers.
- Wireless Recipients - The count of wireless recipients identified by the To list. This count does not include duplicate recipients (i.e., recipients in two or more topics included in To).
- Successful Deliveries - The number of wireless messages successfully delivered to recipients.
- Failed Deliveries - The number of wireless messages the system failed to deliver to recipients.
The details section incorporates the following fields:
- Date/Time - The date and time the bulletin was sent.
- To - The recipients of the bulletin, identified by the topic.
- Subject - The subject line of the bulletin.
- Bulletins Sent - The total number of bulletins sent to wireless recipients.
- Successful - The number of bulletins successfully delivered to wireless recipients.
- Pending - After a bulletin is sent, the number of wireless bulletins that are neither successfully delivered to recipients nor failed to be delivered.
- Failed - The number of bulletins the system failed to deliver to wireless recipients.
Wireless Messages Reports Glossary
For a more technical and in-depth definition of each metric found in the Wireless Messages Report, click below to download the PDF glossary for the Wireless Messages Report.