This filtering criteria is only available when creating a custom Drip Campaign, which is not a standard feature in Communications Cloud.
To filter for recipients based on whether they received a campaign message:
- Click the drop-down next to Apply Criteria...
- Select Campaign Messages under Campaign Message activity.
- In the first field, choose whether the message was or was not sent to your targeted subscribers.
- In the second field, choose the campaign message.
Note: You can only select messages in the current campaign.
- In the third field, choose when the targeted subscribers received (or did not receive) the campaign message:
- Select Ever if you're not interested in a specific timeframe during which the subscriber may or may not have received the campaign message.
- Select At least to target only subscribers who did/did not receive a campaign message before a specific date. Then set the outside limit of that range by selecting a certain number of days ago.